- Student Research Oral & Poster Presentations
- Graduate School Fair
- Graduate School Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Information on Baylor University McNair Doctoral Fellowship
- Graduate Student Panel
- Keynote Address
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Day 1 & 2
Student & Staff Registration options:
- Students Presenter (Oral or Poster)
- Student Non-Presenter
|Registration Type||Registration Deadline||Cost|
|Student/ Staff Registration||July 14, 2023/ Max capacity||$350|
*Graduate Recruiter Registration is a separate registration form. A different link will be provided directly to interested Graduate Recruiters via email. For information, please contact us at email@example.com
- Once you have started online registration, it must be completed in one session. If you fail to complete registration through payment, an incomplete record will be created for you and an email will be sent to you. You will need to follow directions contained in this email in order to complete registration and make payment.
- When completing guest information on the next screens, phone number is optional and not needed to complete your registration.
- Each student who is registered as a Poster or Oral Presenter will receive an email with instructions on how to submit their abstract. This email will be sent within one week of their registration being completed.
- For information on preferred hotels, please see our "Travel Information" tab on our website.
NOTE: Each Group Registration is limited to 20 students per purchase. You are NOT limited to registering 20 students. If you have more students who want to participate, you can purchase an extra group registration.
*Any refund request will only be reviewed 30 or more days before the event.